Tuesday, November 13, 2007

and it begins....

My passion for quilling began in 1975 when I did my first quilled wedding invitation…my own. I found my calling: Narrow strips of paper and a hatpin. Since creating Custom Quilling in 1976, I have done countless quilled heirloom birth announcements, wedding invitations, and anniversary gifts that have ended up worldwide. I have taught numerous people to quill both in person and online classes.
After frequent request for locating some of the unusual quilling supplies I use, the concept of Custom Quilling Supplies was born. The online doors opened in March of 2004 steadily expanding our inventory, adding a monthly Newsletter than a Design Team.
The most recent addition to CQ is awesome monthly kits.
Why not stop by and check us out at:
http://www.customquillingbydenise.com/shop
Pin It!

No comments: