Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Quilling Project



Each year as the holidays approach, I tell myself that I will begin my quilling gifts early. The last few seasons my tendency to give gift cards has increased dramatically. I was never a big fan of these, always thought it a cop out. BUT after being on the receiving end of a few very questionable gifts (which promptly are donated to a worthy cause) I changed my mind rather quickly!

This year I am making altered Band-aid tins to hold them.





These are ones I'm selling in the store.
http://tinyurl.com/37yczg

I plan on doing a few in blue and white for my friends who celebrate Hanukah too. For my girlfriend who is addicted to Starbucks, hers will be a coffee theme.

These cuties will also work to hold gift cards... http://tinyurl.com/2cjy3k

I am thinking of making these purses up for a couple of the younger girls on my list. Soon as I finish it up I'll try to remember to post a picture.

Keep on quillin'!

Pin It!

No comments: