Friday, February 6, 2009

New Tools For Quilling

Some new tools have arrived at Custom Quilling, hopefully this will make your quilling much easier!


First up is a spiral tool, this is flexible stainless steel spiral tool that is resistant to breaking enabling a longer length of spiral to be made.





Next, for all the fans of hand fringing.

The fringing clip will old your strip while you snip up to the metal. No more strips that have been snipped through!
To save time more than one strip can be cut at once.



Then next in the series of fingertip tools is the Tweezers, squeeze to open and let go to close...it’s that easy!


That's it for today, lots more new inventory is on the way!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Reshmi Nair said...

Hi Denise,
I am very thankful to you for your valuable comments.. And to tell you i'm a regular visitor of your blog and i really love the patterns and designs..

Thanx for sharing your tutorials with me.. I'll keep on updating my new work.. Plz can you help me out how to contact you so that i can share my new work..

Thanx,
Reshmi

Custom Quilling said...

Hi Reshmi,

I'd love for you to share your work!
Visit the store:
http://www.customquillingbydenise.com/shop

There you'll find a link to the customer gallery where you may load pictures of your projects.

Denise